To familiarise delegates approach to satisfying continual operation of Airside Traffic by detection, diagnosis and repair systems of airside faults.
WHO WILL BENEFIT:
Engineers, Inspectors staff with a specific responsibility for the maintenance of airside pavements and inspection and survey of works.
- Functional requirements of airside pavements
- Airside pavement materials
- Defects in asphalt pavements and their remedies
- Cracking and sealing
- Defects built in
- Concrete pavement jointing and movement seals
- Joint sealing and maintenance
- Joint edge spalls and repair
- Bay cracking and sealing
- Pavement cleaning
- Slurry sealing
- Service installations and reinstatements
- Site visit
All delegates after being assessed and successful completing the course will be awarded a UK recognised certificate with a note added to confirm that the course was approved by the Cyprus Human Resource Development Authority.
COURSE PRESENTER: Mr John Barling