This course will be run in English. The Executive Assistant’s role is constantly changing in today’s Corporate Culture.
In the past the Secretaries tasks were primarily administrative.
However, in their new role they are becoming an active behind the scene partner to any CEO, and Top Level Management, contributing both on the day-to-day running of the business operation and towards the long term business development plans.
Upon completion of the course, the Executive PA will have –
A clear understanding of how they will be able to work with the Senior Executive.
They will be given tips on how to work within a team to make their Executive look and feel good.
Anticipate and recognise when the Executive is under stress and how you as an Executive PA can release this pressure from him / her.
The seminar includes:
Workbook, Certificate of Attendance, Coffee breaks and a light lunch.
Who will benefit:
Secretaries, administrators, Senior PA’s and any other person who wishes to become an invaluable Executive Assistant.
What will be covered:
• Tips on the good and bad of an Executive Assistant
• How to build a relationship based on Trust and Integrity
• How to make your Executive look good
• How disciplined can you be as an assistant
• To be a trusted adviser and team player
• Time Management
• Being a good communicator
• Tips on writing notes, summarizing and reporting back to the Executive
• Building and maintaining systems within the office
• Learning as an assistant that no task is beneath you.
• Having an exceptional personality as an Assistant
The course tutor: Mrs Christina Aradipiotis
Due to limited number of seats please contact Elena or Christina to ensure you book your place well in advance on 25 336449
Look forward to seeing you at the Training Centre.