For these reasons Risk management is becoming a critical tool which enables the organisation to achieve objectives and expectations and at the same time respond effectively to any disruptive event.
Purpose of the Training:
To provide attendees the knowledge and skills to successfully develop a simple and effective Risk Management framework and strategy based on internationally defined risks management terms and methodologies. The training programme will introduce risk management standard ISO 31000 Risk management, principles and guidelines and other latest best practices. Through a number of case studies and practice the attendees, upon completion of the training, will be expected to:
• Familiarise with basic risk management terminology
• Identify basic terms of Corporate Governance and Enterprise Risk Governance
• Distinguish the different stages of the Risk Assessment cycle as defined by the ISO 31000:2009
• Develop a strategic plan and framework for enterprise risk management
• Discern basic documents required for effective documentation of risk identification & treatment
• Define possible risks & consequences related to the context of their organisations
• Develop a risk assessment and response plan for different risks
• Accept risk management as a critical tool for the achievement of organisation’s objectives
• Comply with the requirements of the new Management Standards ISO 9001:2015 & ISO 14001:2015 for
The seminar includes:-
Workbook, Certificate of Attendance, Coffee breaks and a light lunch.
Who will benefit:
Managers, Internal Auditors, External Auditors, Administrators.
What will be covered:
Please call Elena for full program and profile
The course tutor: Pantelis Angelides, MSyI
Due to limited number of seats please contact Elena or Christina to ensure you book your place well in advance on 25 336449
Look forward to seeing you at the Training Centre.