COURSE NEED & SCOPE:
A highly interactive and engaging 3-day course that will provide already trained auditors with the additional knowledge and skills they need to carry out audits of OH&S management systems (OHSMS) against ISO 45001:2018 and other audit criteria.
What knowledge and skills will you take away from the training?
A detailed knowledge and understanding of:
• The audit process and techniques
The skills to:
• plan an audit
• conduct effective audit interviews with reference to Health and Safety
• analyse evidence to arrive at robust audit findings
• report audit findings at the closing meeting and
• evaluate the effectiveness of corrective actions
WHO WILL BENEFIT:
• Anyone who needs to carry out audits against ISO 45001:2018 or other quality standards
• Management system practitioners who need to manage audit programmes
• Anyone carrying out audits in the supply chain
TRAINING METHODS, & EQUIPMENT USED:
Lectures, power-point presentation. The course is a 3-day intensive training seminar with an examination at the end lasting around 2 hours, as well as homework. The successful candidates must achieve all 4 modules before passing the IRCA examination at the end of the course.
SYSTEM IMPLEMENTATION CONTROL:
All delegates will receive the approved timetable and also all delegates and the tutor will be asked to sign proof of attendance on form (Entypo 5PE).
EVALUATION OF TUTOR AND COURSE:
Each delegate will evaluate CMS by completing feedback questionnaires. Also, each delegate will be assessed and evaluated at the end of each day by asking random questions on the theoretical notes of the day and by the test at the end of the course. Certificate to be received if past will be an CQI / IRCA.
All delegates will be awarded a certificate verifying attendance and completion of the course.
Also, all successful delegates taken the IRCA exam will be issued with an IRCA Certificate.