To introduce the concept of Risk Assessment as a General Businesses Management tool which may be used to improve costing estimates and to explain the different types of Risk Assessment methodologies via a workshop type training event.
WHO WILL BENEFIT:
Managers, Supervisors, Team Leaders, Quantity Surveyors and others who have been given responsibility to ensure the safety of others and / or who are required to establish cost when tendering for works.
- The European Framework Directive
- Definitions of Risk
- Review of the Preventative & Protective measures
- Key Stages of Risk Assessment
- Statutory regulations requiring Risk Assessment
- Risk Assessing using Quantified Risk Assessment methodologies
- Foundation of Safe Systems of work
- Risk and Safety Phrases
All delegates after being assessed and successful completing the course will be awarded a Develop certificate with a note added to confirm that the course was approved by the Cyprus Human Resource Development Authority.
COURSE PRESENTER: Mr Martin Hippsley