The course is designed to introduce delegates to the basic principles of Temporary Works Design and to raise awareness and impart knowledge of what constitutes temporary works, how they are used, their safety critical importance, common temporary works issues and the temporary works management process.
At the end of the course delegates:
1. Will learn what constitutes temporary works, how they are used, their safety critical importance, common temporary works issues and the temporary works management process
2. They will be able to recognize and control common risks associated with Temporary Works Design activities
3. Identify when and where Temporary Work Design is identified
WHO WILL BENEFIT:
Authorized Persons, Engineers, Health and Safety officers
1. Introduction, Objectives, Overview of Temporary Works; why Temporary Works is important – safety, legal and business requirements.
2. Roles, responsibilities, training and competencies.
3. When do temporary works need to be designed and who is competent to carry out designs and design checking.
4. Tutorial to identify temporary works and classify risk.
5. Designers risk assessments and residual risks.
6. Specific examples of the use and management of temporary works relating to target audience.
All delegates after being assessed and successful completing the course will be awarded a CMS Training certificate with a note added to confirm that the course was approved by the Cyprus Human Resource Development Authority.
COURSE PRESENTER: Loizos Evangelou
Language: English or Greek