At the end of the course, delegates will be able to understand the strategies for the management and the control of waste.
WHO WILL BENEFIT:
This course is designed for personnel who have the responsibilities of managing work which could affect the environment
What will be COVERED?
Strategies for the management of controlled waste
- Waste management law
- Environmental protection legislation
- Trans frontier shipment of waste
- Waste producers responsibilities
- Essential requirements for packaging hazardous waste
Environmental Management of Waste
The effects of non compliance financial benefits of compliance understanding the waste supply chain.
- Improving a companies image
- Cost savings
- Reduction of liabilities
- Waste Minimisation programmes
- Waste Minimisation priority criteria
- Assessing waste minimization opportunities
- Good Practice
Assessment / Certification
All Delegates after being assessed and having successfully completed the course will be awarded a SETA certificate with a note added to confirm that the course was approved by the Cyprus Human Resource Development Authority.
COURSE PRESENTER : Mr Julian Hill